View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 04:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Hmm, Another No Vote Post (Jacob's Gonna Hate Me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarneVaca
I have a Spanish-sounding handle and you compare me to Quixote! Coinkeedeenk? Let's let the world decide.
Oh, brother. I don't even think that way.
I made the "chasing windmills" analogy, because it seemed fitting. That Don Quixote was Spanish, and your screenname is Spanish-sounding was of no bearing.

Should I avoid all references to dead meat, while I'm at it?

Quote:
Dude, I didnt' say you'd completely lost your rocker. I said it went to your head. You'd have to really lose it to attempt that. Wouldn't you?
I think you're far more preoccupied with the fact that I'm a moderator, than I could ever be.
And I'd say I'm too modest for something to go to my head, but then that would sound immodest.

By the way, the apostrophe goes between the "n" and "t" in "didn't." Fix that, or I'll have to edit your post... 'cause, ya know, all this power.....!

Quote:
Picture!! Let's see the proof, Mr. Braggard.
I'll post my picture here when you and dissention do.

Quote:
Nonsense. Various ethnicities around the world have developed a taste for this most bitter of fruits.
Ah, but there are many types of bitter fruit... why choose grapes? Is it because you know I'm Italian? I think it is, and I'm insulted! Hmmpf!

Quote:
Pay attention, Johnny. It has immunity.
Don't let that lull you into a false sense of security, dude! We must SAVE "SAVE ME A PLACE"!!!