View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Evidently I have better tastes...

1. Pink Floyd
2. Led Zeppelin
8. The Beatles
10. Fleetwood Mac

This list was being discussed on a Zeppelin forum as if it actually meant something (yet they were unhappy with a No.2). Of course it's all a load of **** or atleast subjective, but clearly I'm spot on. Having said that, the definitive greatness of The Beatles is always debatable (they'd be No.1 on my list however) but these must be the lone few who'd dare put Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band ahead of The Beatles. Despite being an opinion, in light of this I think the list has been rendered officially wrong. You can't really compare a band that has been out of the touring circuit for nearly 40 years with one in today's market. I guess this explain 'N Sync or however it's spelt. Automatic disqualification for incorrect grammar.
ah, i have to make a confession here. I don't really care for Floyd *gasp* I realize their lyrics are superb, i just hate slow, droning, depressive songs that make me want to dig my brain out with a baby spoon....sometimes i listen just to the words and try to block the rest out...but over all, my fav from them is "Moneh" because it's a bit kickier... Zep's a little depressing to me, too, but luckily, they rock! But, big-legged women DO have soul, i'd like to add....
This concludes "confessions of a dangerous mind"...
Amber
And, yes, i enjoy Bruce Springsteen more than the Beatles.."better"? well, i would never debate that, it would be fruitless...and i really like fruit...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -