View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1.) Fleetwood Mac: HP Pavilion, San Jose CA - 6/29/04. 5th row on the floor, best seats I've had for any FM/SN concert! I saw two '03 shows and two '04, and everything from the setlist to Stevies hair was better in 2004!

2.) Stevie Nicks: Shoreline Amphitheater, Mountain View CA - 8/98. 8th (9th?) row, center stage. First (but not last ) time I've ever gotten teary eyed at a concert...

3.) Fleetwood Mac: Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood CA - 10/97. Seats weren't so great; center stage, but almost halfway back (and HB is huge!) But it was my first Mac concert with Lindsey (and the ticket was free!) so I couldn't complain...

4.) Depeche Mode: Shoreline Amphitheater, Mountain View CA - 8/01. Probably not many DM fans here, but they put on one of the most amazing, intense live performances I've ever seen! I've never felt that much energy from a crowd; FM/SN shows included!

5.) Erasure: Civic Auditorium, San Francisco CA - 3/21/03. Ditto on this one. It was general admission, and I was right up against the stage and got to shake hands, get autographs, etc. All that stuff I've never been able to do at a Stevie show...