View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Boston 1/7/79 Lakeland Civic Center, Lakeland, Florida. 7 of us spent two weeks partying and traveling from Key West up the East Coast to Daytona Beach writing bad checks.

Bob Segar 4/5/80 Tangerine Bowl, Orlando, Florida. Great show and crowd.

Heart 5/18/81 Tangerine Bowl. I got separated from friends and didn’t see them again for days.

Rolling Stones 10/25/81 Tangerine Bowl. Huge crowd of party animals.

Molly Hatchet 12/4/83 Tom’s Point After Lounge. Union Park, Florida. Coke, coke and more coke. I don’t remember what USFL Football team showed up but they started hitting on the local girls and a huge fight broke out. Police raid with dogs and teargas shot into the lounge. The good old days.

Bad Man Competition 4/6/84 Orlando Sports Arena. Beat the living **** out of a guy any way you want and it’s legal. Lots of beer and topless woman. Police raided the show and there was a riot. The arena never opened again.

Now to the real music.

Stevie Nicks w/ Peter Frampton 8/8/86 Ocean Center, Daytona Beach, Florida. A buddy and I met two women on the beach from California that had just returned from Columbia South America. They had a trash bag full of coca leaves. We hung out in front of The Ocean Deck Bar drinking beer, smoking and chewing on coca leaves all day. I’ve never screwed a woman for so long in my life. The concert was sold out and an amazing show. We chewed more leaves afterwards LOL.

Fleetwood Mac 11/4/87 Leon County Civic Center. Tallahassee, Florida. I bought a brand new truck that morning and drove 4 hours to the show. First concert totally straight. Didn’t want to wreck my truck. They rocked the place.

Stevie Nicks 9/8/01 Sovereign Center, Reading, PA. The first Stevie concert I’ve ever been to and understood how it felt to be enchanted by Stevie in a way only Stevie can. An elderly fellow walking outside asked me “What the hell just happened in there with a daze in his eyes. He was possessed and Stevie owned him LOL. It was the grand reopening for the center so the crowd was all ages. Super friendly town and good hearted people. God that was a great show. Stevie rocked that place to the bone. The next day the town was still in shock.

There were many concerts in between this list but I can’t remember a damn thing. Oh I know how to sneak into Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. Went to a lot of concerts there but only to get laid by horny young tourist girls. What is it about young girls on vacation? They so hawney.