View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 11:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ®
“It could have been you sweet thang.” I had a few friends that worked for Disney. I’ve been in the tunnels underneath and know The Magic Kingdom like the back of my hand. There are a ****load of places to have sex there. I’m not sure if security is the same now, but my most memorable adventure was in the fake woods on The Jungle Cruise ride.

It was at night and I took this fine young darling behind a barrier and down into the fake woods. We walked into the woods further then I thought and started doing the Bubaaloo. A boat full of tourists came around the corner shining it’s light in the woods as part of the show. The light hit us screwing and the operator said “Sorry folks that’s not part of our show.” He sure kept that light shining on us though. Damn those were the fun years.

I hope you weren’t the one that gave me crabs. If it was you? “I’d like some more.”

Enough talk about sex. Lets talk about luvvv.

Well, truthfully, since i was born in 74, it probably wasn't me...that does sound fun, though. good job. I've only expressed my outside tendencies in Chico...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -