View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 12:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

These are all Mac related. I guess not any surprise.

1. Madison, WI May 8th 2004. It was my birthday. I had front row right in front of Lindsey. I was his 'Come Girl" and I got his towel and it was just a great night over all despite the fact that I almost ran him over in the hotel driveway.

2. Phoenix, AZ Dec. 6th, 2001 This was the Stevie Nicks and Friends benefit for the Arizona Heart Institute. I had front row and it was my first front row show ever. I really got an eye full of Stevie! I got to meet her and get autographs after the show.

3. Los Angeles. CA July 12, 2003. This was my first trip to LA. I had attended the show the night before and had second row. I went to the box office the evening of the show and got front row! This was a dream come true. My seat was right in front of Stevie but I ditched her and stood in front of Lindsey. He pointed me out during the show. I was embarassed but it was a good thing. I had no idea that I was going to be there so I did not bring anything to be signed. I had Lindsey sign my ticket. He did a really bad job and said " Gee, thats not very good is it"? DUH! I have that ticket right here on my computer desk.

4. Camden, NJ Sept 12, 2004 This was the next to the last show of the SYW tour and it was my last. It was very emotional show for the fans and for the band. Enough said.

5. Boston, MA March 1993 I am not 100% sure of the date. It was on a Friday I know that much. Lindsey on his OOTC tour. I was too shy to go up to the front so I was kind of in the middle but I had a great time. I had such a great time that I wanted to go to CT the next night but it was not meant to be.