View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 07:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Same thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
9. Guns n Roses and Sound Garden in the early 90s. We waited for 2 hours for Guns to start. Meanwhile the camera operators kept the crowd entertained by encouraging women to flash. That was different. I thought Chris Cornell was a total freak. That was when he had the long hair and all the facial hair. He did this thing where he whipped his head around in a circle and his hair was going all over the place, he looked positively demonic!!!
happened at nearly all of the 1991-1992 US tour stops...

The cool thing is that some shows were recorded professionally for the band to use, Such as the OKC '92 show (I love this show, Axl was in a great mood and even sung a few verses of the song "Oklahoma" from the musical)...Which has about 40 minutes of "Boob" shots before GNR took the stage to "It's So Easy" & played for almost 3 hours. This show was the ONLY post-AFD headline show GNR EVER played where "Welcome To The Jungle" was not included in the set (Due to a technical snafu)

The funny thing was the opening act in OKC, Unlike cities where Soundgarden, Skid Row & Faith No More were the opening act, the OKC show openers were a then unknown group from Chicago named the Smashing Pumpkins (!!!)

Brian "A former GNR website moderator" j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."