View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 02:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
I do think it's utterly plausable that they are possibly splitting. Who knows! But it doesn't mean that Stevie has to be involved in any of it. I see rejoicing elsewhere at the impending end to the Buckinghams marriage and the hope that he will be ending up in the arms of Stevie. The romantic in me would love to see this but also remember that 3 young children are very involved in anything that 'might' be occuring
Of course it's plausible that they're splitting, just as it's plausible that Stevie is a lesbian and that John really put the John Kerry sticker on his own case. But whenever this whole "love triangle" business comes up, I don't hear anything plausible; I hear romantic fantasies that are even more flighty than anything Stevie could write or sing. Sometimes I wonder if the woman who has made her living by actually living in a dream world is more grounded in reality than her fans. I don't think she studies other celebrities and their facial expressions, only to jump onto a chat board and proclaim how such and such loves what's-his-name and how intense and passionate their unspoken love is. No offense to anyone, but call a spade a spade. And the spade I currently see is telling me that none of us know a goddamned thing.