View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004, 01:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
Oh God I think I would. I don't think I could restrain myself LOL. I have written a few people (in a lighthearted, non-frightening way!) who I've googled to see if they were 'the ones' that had the contact w/ FM. I'm still trying to track down the interviewer Laura Gross; the last Laura Gross I e-mailed actually knew who the other one was, but didn't have an e-mail address for her. I always thought she'd be a cool Q&A guest; she interviewed them so many times....

But I digress. I guess e-mailing Tim Butler would be a different can of beans than contacting Laura Gross!
Probably not, Lisa. I used to know Laura Gross. In fact, I was the one who got those cassette tapes right from Laura with those interviews on them. That was in 1987, when Fleetwood Mac was in town for the tour. A friend & I took Laura out for sushi & then to the concert. Laura wasn't all that tight with Fleetwood Mac -- certainly not an intimate or part of any inner circle. She was press, & part-time press at that. I think Mick & Stevie liked her a bit, but I don't think the others gave a damn.

moviekinks.blogspot.com