View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticGypsy
Sadly, now they have been bringing her little sister into show business A sweet little 13 yr old now but I hate to see what happens to her in a few years if she continues in show business. What happened to the old days when you had people that have tremendous talent like the Beatles and Fleetwood Mac and we didn't have to witness their siblings, cousins or parents in show business. Of course, we have Chris Nicks but he isn't on SNL trying to lip sync either I just wish parents like the Carters, Simpsons and the Spears, to name a few of the rotten ones, will just be parents and not managers for their no-talent children.
I agree with all of that. Jamie Lynn keeps saying that she's a different person and won't show her midriff and all that, but I suspect (though I can't possibly be certain) that she'll start acting as slutty as her older sister when she's old enough. (Of course, by society's current standards, 15 is old enough for that). It's really annoying how people think every one of their children must be in the spotlight. It's like, "Your first one didn't have any talent--don't drag another one out!"