View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
However it would make me a bit sad to think that of after making millions on this last tour-- (didn't S/L make like 35mil each and J/M made 15 mil each? for some reason those #'s are in my head ) that $ is still the main focus? come on, they're all set for life at this point; hopefully they are all mature enough to not piss that kind of $ away....so must the main objective really be to make the most $ possible? sort of sad if that's the case. but I guess maybe that's the business.
-Lis
I do think it's all about the money now. As for Lindsey, I understand he's got 4 dependants now, and I'm sure it would be nice to leave them all SET for life.
But, for the music, I think it's kinda sad. Touring, playing the same old worn out songs, rehashing a THIRTY year old breakup......gimme a break.
Maybe when Mick and John ARE too old to tour, they could do a studio album with Chris.
God only knows how much better she'll sound in five years!