View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 11:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
I wasn't surprised by what Mick said either....but part of me wishes they'd just make some new music as the five of them. Screw touring if Chris is so turned off to it....just concentrate on the music, have fun w/ each other.
That would be the most feasible senario for Chris -- with regard to any future activity with Fleetwood Mac. At the very least she would "guest" on an album. At the most, she would contribute several songs and leave it at that (aka the "Time" album).

I find all the whining and wishing for her to get back with the band rather curious and annoying. The lady is 60-something years old...she's been there and done that. She has nothing to prove. I give her credit for honoring her evolution; think about it...do you expect to be doing the same thing for 40 years? Don't you think your focus and priorities might change over time? She has moved on folks!!

To me, it seems disrespectful (of her) and self-serving (not to mention a complete waste of time) to pine on and on over thoughts such as "will she come back?," "I wish she'll come back," "she might come back."

Get over it!! Or join the long-toothed fans who are still lamenting over the departure of Peter Green. "It's not the same...waah, waah, waah." If there is one constant factor...it is CHANGE. That is a key aspect of this band that makes them so intriguing!