View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4stevie

My issue is with the fact that they are starving this woman to death. How inhumane is that?
exactly what i have been thinking no matter what side of the fence any1 is on, on this, the thought of them letting her starve & dehydrate 2 death is more inhumane 2 me than anything~ i was watching this allday on the news & i can't imagine what it must b like w/ the courts changing their minds every 1/2 an hour 2 remove, then not remove, then remove her feeding tube, what an emotional rollercoaster 2 b on~ there was a radio show on this morning & a lady called in stating that she was in a coma 4 6months & the dr's were telling her family there was no hope~ she said she could hear everything said & feel their touches but just couldn't respond @ the time, but was so relieved that when she did come around that her family didn't listen 2 the dr's evaluation of her & waited the situation out~ i realize terry has been like this 4 15 yrs but her folks say she does recognize them, their touch & responds back lovingly~ she may never get "better" but this whole thing breaks my heart immensly !!!~