View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here is my two cents.

Fm has always been a band with a knack for changing their lineups every so often and evolving. I would like to think that when Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham joined Fleetwood Mac that most of the people that were pining for Peter Green to return liked the new lineup and got over the whole Peter Green leaving thing. As for Christine how many songs can you honestly say are not just a light breezy pope confection. Easy on the ears but not much more. I am not saying that that is a bad thing but for anyone to say that LB and SN have nothing to offer as part of Fm is stpid. While SYW was good I believe it MAY have been even better with her catchy pop songs added to the mix. But honestly can anyone say that SYW is not as good as Tango and even better then BTM or Time?

I am certain that if she rejoined the band everyone here would be begging her to agree to tour so we could see the fab five again. Even if she did agree to tour we all know that the band would only trott out the same old hits that have been done for years.

The point is I wish she would rejoin the band for one last hurrah but we know that will never happen. So I have moved on and I think that anyone here who thinks FM is nothing without her is not being fair to the band.

Matt