View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well F*ck it. My love for Shut us down and the total ignorance in my direct environment for it drives me towards here. But The Ledge is really getting on my nerves lately. And only a few Ledgies seem to be interested in what I'm interested in. I just miss Seteca, Downonrodeo (so glad you're active over here again), Stefan, Carnevaca AND Carnevaca's ability to squeeze sense out of Diss and Strand.

Even though there are great Ledgies, and you'll all know who I love. But we're such a minority here.

Oh And my favorite OOTC song is Turn it on. But you'll all know what happened to it. I was holding my breath because it was 5-5 and I thought it was through. And then Nancy who was tallying the votes saw that she hadn't vote and pulled the trigger on it. I know it's only a game. But a game that is fun if you have the possibilty to fight for it. No offence Nancy, I'm really fond of you, but it really pissed me off. The drop that made the bucket flow over.

Last edited by shackin'up; 09-12-2005 at 10:26 AM..