View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 06:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySongbird
i dont think its that shes shy so much, she actually seems like a confident person, i think she is-she has every reason to be, its just not her style the whole wirly twirly thing. stevie is amazing on stage but says about herself that shes very shy and quiet off stage. -i still love chris on stage though!!!
Crawdaddy Magazine-November 1976
(about Stevie being so visible on stage)"It's great because Stevie's a show woman and she loves it. I'm the keyboard player, which keeps me out of the limelight. I enjoy it because I'm not a extrovert.

BAM 3/9/84
"I have this mask of aloofness, which really isn't aloofness, but shyness. Once you get over that, I'm easy to know. I have a reputation as the easiest member of Fleetwood Mac to know. But people have told me they thought I was stuck up. It's a kind of protective shell I have - English reserve or whatever. I was in Tower Records in San Francisco a few weeks ago, buying some cassettes, and a couple of people recognized me and ran up with albums and I just wanted to cover my face and have a seizure or something. I want people to just go away."

I do like Christine's *English reserve*, though.