View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 03:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Smile "...and you see your gypsy..."

Okay. Here is my outfit and full garb for Scarborough Faire this year. My parents and I went to SF for the first time last year and I didn't dress up. This year....I decided to. Little did I know that this year....gypsy/peasant garb was in fashion. Of course...I didn't buy regular gypsywear.

I don't really look like a normal gypsy though. It's my own creation, I guess. I am such a tomboy yet my girly side is there in spurts too. My outfit represents that, I think. The top half is very girly, the gauchos are tomboy-ish. The boots...Stevie-ish. LOL I've always wanted a pair of suede boots and by gawsh, I got 'em. I've NEVER in my entire life worn makeup this heavy or dramatic. I rarely even wear makeup (I do have skin issues, so I covered that up well. LOL), so this is VERY unlike me. Ask anybody. Heh.

How do you like my goober pose?

For those who aren't familiar, Scarborough Faire is a Renaissance Faire thing where they have games and shows, festivities and fun out in a midieval-ish setting. Well, as much as you can get in Waxahachie, Texas. LOL It IS a beautiful setting. I took some pics last year, but this time, I'll try to take better ones/more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Christy - gypsy3.jpg (31.2 KB, 93 views)