View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 11:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vicky
Like it or not, there are actually people on this forum and others that appreciate my bluntness and sense of humor, even some Stevie fans. Just because it's lost on you doesn't mean that's the case for everyone.

And your telling me that I lack the knowledge or right to judge vocal abilities does not fall under the category of "banter." So don't feign innocence with me.
lighten up. You dissed Stevie, I was kidding around with you, and my innocence is not feigned. Just because you're so serious and staid doesn't mean everyone is. What the heck did you expect when you said she couldn't sing? And then you get all mad when someone answers (with laughing emoticons, I may add)?
I'm sure there are people that like you, I never said otherwise. Your sense of humour isn't lost on me, It's just not clever and playful like I enjoy, it's mean and thudding like I think is very easy and obvious. Oh, wait, I guess it is lost on me. Just like you can't seem to understand my "rambling".
So don't feign innocence that you didn't expect a reaction by saying that Stevie can't sing. Oh, unless you are mentally deficient, then I might buy that. But I don't think you are.
And, if you really think Stevie "can't sing", in all seriousness, then I am now questioning your knowledge basis for judging vocal abilities. Does that make you happy? Gosh, I hope so, that would be at least one time you are happy this decade. Sorry, I'm just not much of a lumpy sour pants.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -