View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 11:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vicky
Okay... you maintain that your posts are just friendly banter. Obviously, your sense of humor is as lost on me as mine is on you. Take this quote for example:

Smiley faces not withstanding, I fail to see how this could in any way, shape, or form be construed as a joke.

Also, back to your implication that I might be speaking out of ignorance, I'd like to point out that while I am a former Stevie fan and am pretty well versed in her career, you admittedly, know nothing of Bekka's

And who is it again that has no right to compare their vocal abilities?
Whatever Vicky. Apparently it's okay for you to be blunt and rude in your jokes, but no one else? Do you expect people to love everything you say and agree with it?
And it's not my fault if you don't find that humorous. And you seem to be missing my point (is it too rambling?) that you don't like me, and so therefore look for things to find offense at, ie, anything I say.
I told you I wasn't trying to offend you, so just let it go.
And I wasn't comparing Bekka and Stevie, I was countering your statement that Stevie can't sing, or rather that the diff between Bekka and Stevie is that Bekka can sing (which obviously implies Stevie can't), to be exact. And then I said I wouldn't ever like anyone's voice as well as Stevie's, and never did I comment at all on bekka's voice, except to say "I'm sure she's outstanding, but..."
Sorry to blow holes in your theory, or to take away one of your reasons to try to argue with me and be mad at me. And if you are well versed in Stevie's career and still think she can't sing (notice again I make no mention of bekka, I'm only talking of Stevie) then I still think you must not have a good ear. I think even her worst critic would still acknowledge that she can sing, in fact I believe some of her worst critics have.

Sheesh. I try to come to read what SteveMacD says, cause he's hella funny, and to read a review, and to try to joke around, and I get pounced on by someone who likes to be rude for the sake of amusing herself. Great.
I wasn't trying to offend you. Get it?

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 04-21-2006 at 11:37 PM..