View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Do you expect people to love everything you say and agree with it?
Obviously not. Just as I don't love or agree with everything other people say, even those I have great respect for.

You've still failed to explain how your statement could be construed as a joke. Shall I just assume that there is no such explanation?

Quote:
And if you are well versed in Stevie's career and still think she can't sing (notice again I make no mention of bekka, I'm only talking of Stevie) then I still think you must not have a good ear. I think even her worst critic would still acknowledge that she can sing.
Yeah, sure. Stevie can sing.

And that's why even her own fans wonder at what caused such a drastic deterioration in her voice.

Quote:
Sheesh. I try to come to read what SteveMacD says, cause he's hella funny, and to read a review, and to try to joke around, and I get pounced on by someone who likes to be rude for the sake of amusing herself. Great.
Oh poor, poor Amber.

I'm sorry. I should be more sensitive to your feelings because you don't like what I have to say. I'm rude and stubborn and not at all deep and since you want to be here to read SteveMacD's posts, I should vacate the premises so that you can do so in peace.

Here's a hint: If you don't want to read my posts because you feel like you're being "pounced on," then take your own advice and put that "someone who likes to be rude for the sake of amusing herself" on ignore.