View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larg View Post
No wonder Lindsey's been waiting 14 years to release a new album:

All anyone here wants to do is criticize him. I'd become a recluse, too, if my fans talked that way about me--if they tore apart every little detail. What a strange community of people, who seem to think they could improve everything Lindsey does, yet they can't get enough of him.

If you're reading this, the cover is great, Lindsey. It seems to capture a certain mood that I look forward to hearing soon--even if I already know most of the songs, I am just pleased to know that you are musically happy and able to put forward what you think is your very best work.

Adam
I don't think Lindsey would give four rats farts about a few fans critiquing his CD cover. And I think he'd be glad to know people are thinking about and studying the intricacies of his work so much that they can go into detail about their opinions. I would think Linds wouldn't care to have unthinking, slavish, blindly adoring fans who don't have any kind of discerning musical ear. I'm pretty sure of it, actually. People do that because they like, and buy, his music. Just what he would want, I think.
You, however, are free to be slavish, blindly adoring, and without a discerning musical ear if you wish.
P.S. I like the cover, because Lindsey is hot, and that look on his face is classic pretentious, overthinking, moody Lindsey. The Lindsey I love.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 08-24-2006 at 02:08 PM..