View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 11:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
I mean you do not want bulging muscles like guys get. You want to be toned, which the bands can do.

Also - the more reps the better - but form is everything as form isolates the muscle you are tageting with the exercise. Bad form means other muscles are being used to help that one.
Don't be trying to tell girls what kind of muscles they do and don't want.

But seriously, I've always hated the thing where people think muscles on girls are not cool, and not feminine. Most girls can only bulk up to a certain point, anyway - you gotta be very serious to get like those weightlifterey girls.
I think muscle definition is what separates the Girls from the Brick Houses. "Bow chooka bow bow!" I love looking strong.

How much definition is best? Coincidentally, the amount that I have.

But Strand is right - you could bulk up.

Some people I know care about that. I try to bulk up certain body parts, and debulk others - the point being to get an overall proportional, symmetrical thing going. In other words, I do extra weights on every body part except my thighs.
But I gotta say, my muscly arms were/are my favorite body part. I think they look good on girls. You know, definition?

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -