View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 12:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

I feel really calm about it, strangely - not like usual. Sure, I got good tix right away - and that helped a lot.
But I have this bigger, more cosmic feeling about it. We've waited so long, and there's been so much effluvia surrounding The Linds, that I feel like suddenly everything has fallen into place, and is all good, and everything is as it should be, problem free. If Linds actually embarks on something, it must be right for him - thus making it more right for us. You guys know that moody, exacting, standardous-perfectionist beeyot that Linds is! If he's ready, it must be good. We've already collectively decided on other threads that he doesn't need the money, right?

Airy fairy aside, I do feel an uncommon sense of calm about the Lindsey. I feel like I will easily go to the show, problem free, and then be presented with such perfect beauty as I have "never" seen.

I guess a simpler way to say all that is that I feel inside my essence that everything has fallen into place perfectly, and that is what most, if not all, of us will experience in attending these shows. Aside from traffic, of course!

It all just feels so right, and so calm - know what I mean? Again, seriously, I've never felt so sure and comfortable about concert stuff.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 09-28-2006 at 12:51 AM..