View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
dude! totally check out the gym at your school. doooo ittttttt! *goes with you* or get exercise dvd's or something. it'll help you feel a ton bettah. dude, my sleeping patterns are terrible, too. we really need to fix that ... i was proud of myself last night - i actually fell asleep before 2! even though there was an x files marathon on until, like, 6 a.m.! but i convinced myself i didn't need to watch since i have all the eps on dvd. i'm a dork.

as for meself, i've lost 20 pounds so far. i spent a slovenly 5 days in southwestern georgia visiting my brother, and gained a pound back. i'll probably lose it today or tomorrow. i feel a million times better now that i'm back to my routine & eating habits, and my stepdad wants to start eating better and exercising, too.

Yeah but... There's PEOPLE there! I'm leaning more toward the exercise DVDs. Anything, as long as it's current. I was laughing too hard to exercise when I pulled out those old Jane Fonda tapes... She's kinda ridiculous.

One pound? You'll lose that in no time. That's really great that you've gotten into the habit of eating and living better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
I hear that. It can be hard to find the energy to get moving when you just don't feel good. I never found walking to help with depression much, I really have to sweat for it to help. Carrie is on the money with her gym suggestion.

It's cool to see everyone in here. I've also been slacking in the diet department. But I'm ready to reel it in again.
A small part of the depression is due to the fact that I've slacked and let go of what I had worked toward just a few months ago. So I know that if I can just work my way back up bit by bit, I'll feel a bit better, but I need the motivation! Someone kick me in the ass, please.