Thread: Well, crap!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 08:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Gail, is there an email address we could all be using to email Martin Wyatt about the site? I think if we all sent an email maybe he would notice. (Maybe not, but we can't just do nothing.) You can send me a private message if you'd rather, but I think I'd like to at least try. It's an embarrassment for Christine to have a website that hasn't been updated in over two years and a message board that's been hacked, and nobody cares except the fans. (Boo, hoo.)

My guess is that Christine has more or less forgotten she has a website. For those of us who use the internet every day for all kinds of things, it's almost hard to remember what it was like before the internet, but for Christine, that's the way it is. If she wants to know the weather forecast, she puts on the radio. Can you even imagine?

By the way, I've disabled smileys, so more headaches! All I had to do was set my browser to not display images on this site. I can't tell you what a relief this is to look at plain text that sits still. Text rules.