View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 05:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
Billy Burnette...ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bekka is a cocktail waitress off Route 66 in Conshohocken...
What? I don't believe we needed to get into attacking their character.
That's WHY I asked to reply to this from a constructive, artistic point of view.... ie, the actual albums.... NOT the artists themselves.

I have been a long time fan of both Lindsey's and Stevie's. I love alot of their stuff and alot of it not so much. I've met both of them various times and Lindsey has always been very cordial and very cool while Stevie can be really nice or in "her highness" mode.
With that, I'm also a big fan of Bekka's and Billy's. Granted, Stevie and Lindsey have about a 20 yr jump on the other two. I've also met Billy and he is a really nice guy, very unassuming. I have also gotten to know Bekka and she is an amazing lady. I personally could not ask for a better friend and am blessed.

So with all that, this question wasn't about the artist's personally.... it was about the two albums and what they contain.
I appreciate those of you that did answer that way... .that's what I was curious about as a fellow FLEETWOOD MAC fan. Thanks!!

"Lucky in love... Unlucky in opening cereal boxes... -- Lisa Douglas, re: Olivah