View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 11:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
That is incredible! I am from Nebraska and thought that this would be THE show to go to...small venue, college town, etc. etc.

Hey "Doc" can you drive the 10 hours to see him in Boulder?? I saw him in Denver last November, and he is worth it!

As a word of warning to those coming to Boulder, Colorado...we do have the possibility of a snow storm for Monday...the weather people are all over the story...a storm tomorrow night (Thursday) and one predicted for Monday. If DavidMN is coming to Boulder, please warn him. He has already been in one snow storm this tour, and missed a show....right?
yup, snow storm on Friday and another possible one Monday and Tues. The news makes such a big deal here in Denver over snow so who knows - could happen and may not. I pray it's not as big as the blizzard in Dec - LOL! Anyway, I am not going to the Boulder show cause it's General Admission and now cause of the possible snow but I hope the show goes on and be careful all who are driving. I am sorry for fans in NE - that's really sad