View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
For the love of God, please stop exagerrating. he did not kick her onstage. Go read the 97 Rolling Stone article. He kicked his foot out at her, MOCKING HER as she sang Rhiannon. You act like he pummeled her, like a soccer ball, across the floor. It is quite funny how NOT ONE PERSON who was in that large audience that night, has spoken up about LB kicking her. Probably cause they did not notice the fact that he was mocking her. Just the band did. I have no problem talking about LB's demons but at least be accurate. He mocked her, pulled his coat over his head and put his foot out, acting like he was going to kick her...to intimidate her. ****ed up **** for sure but he did not assault her physically. The guitar throwing thing is another one that no one in the audience saw. I wish for once LB would speak up and talk about all the **** Stevie has thrown at him. You do know she has probably tossed crap at him as well?
It was in NZ for goodness sake. How many people in NZ from 1979 are going to comment now about that

I think it is strange how you are just so loathe to admit that LB could have done anything bad. Clearly, he did. he, of course, denies it when asked - actually, I think he said he vaguely remembered something about playing off key intentionally. Funny how The other members of the band remember it differently. Yet, you choose not to believe them.