View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somajoseph View Post
No worries, I enjoyed reading your posts. There's alot of sides to it all, and all points of view could have a part in what actually played out.
Only they know for sure, right?
True, that. We all just take the information we have about them and form opinions from our own perceptions. And I'm sure we actually have very little info compared to what is really in their minds.
I'm glad you posted what you did, your perspective caused me to think about what I thought about it. Your post was interesting, I'd never pictured Stevie very, very regretful about her lack of children. But perhaps she is. Actually, I kind of think she was pretty regretful when Linds started having all his lovely children. But I think in her spirit, motherhood was not the number 1 priority. You know how you see your friends kids, and sometimes you think that would be really cool, but then other times you don't even want children at all? Or maybe in the back of your mind you think you might like to have a child sometime, but in your action and your passions, and what you work for, children aren't really the priority?
Like you says, it's complicated.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -