View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 01:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: Stevie

Based on past info from the press about 15-20 years ago, Stevie was trying to have a baby. She was unable to either conceive or maintain the pregnancy. I really am not sure. I won’t even get into the reason as to why she couldn’t but I don’t think that it had anything to do with drugs.
I find in ironic how Stevie seemed to want to have a baby and here is Lindsey who never wanted one and now he has three. Life isn’t always fair and I do think that Stevie somehow might feel that way when she sees Lindsey and his kids.
I heard in the news a few days ago that a woman in her 60s gave birth so I guess that if Stevie really wanted to she could still find a way.
Celebs today also seem to tout around the tots like they are an accessory. It is almost chic to have a baby. Back in the 70/80s that was not the case. To add more insult to injury in Stevie’s case, Jimmy Iovine’s wife Vicki is a famous author who writes books about pregnancy and babies. Vicki was the host of a Mom’s Tea Party recently that included guests like Gwen Stefani and Nelly Furtado. The 4 page photo spread can be found in May’s InStyle magazine pages 302-305. If Stevie did have a kid she would have gotten a lot of press.