View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Senior Ledgie

AliP... So far he hasn't said anything in interviews or anything about touring behind the 2008 release either way. However, during the Toronto show, he said something about getting "back out here behind the new CD early next year", ie. touring... ??? LOL, my boyfriend almost went deaf thanks to the huge loud scream that escaped my mouth at that moment. However, to the absolute best of my knowledge, there are no official plans or even thoughts of official plans to tour next year, at least not yet. I get the feeling the desire is there, though, so who knows?

Lindsey, Lindsey, Lindsey. Always toying with us... *shakes head*

I'm sorry to y'all who were planning to go to the Boise show...I was very seriously trying to find a way to go to that show, but it was too expensive...and I'm sorta glad it didn't work out, now...I'd be beyond upset!

I think at this point, what he needs to do is do a little tiny mini-tour in August of Boise and Lincoln. I so don't care who I have to kill: I'll make it to one of 'em, I swear. I've been to a show on every other leg of this tour--to sit out an entire leg is KILLING me!!!

Follow me "on tour" this fall! www.ladylucky49.wordpress.com. Bloggin' the Seeds We Sow tour, from the view of a traveling fan.

http://baublesandbeadles.etsy.com ~*~Handmade Beaded Jewelry And Accessories

~~~The hurt that you feel makes you strong... Lindsey Buckingham~~~

Dancin' Across The USA: Lindsey Tour '06-'07
Ten shows. Ten thousand miles. My favorite song in the setlist. Hugs, kisses, and handshakes. Heaven.