Thread: 2008 Tour ????
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 12:59 PM
Ledgie

Hello

In response to Madness Fades.

' It sucks already, without lindsey buckingham and the importance of his contributions to the band they simply
would not be able to exist right now.
I think you just said that to piss of LB fans. His guitar abilities outweigh both Vito and Burnett put together. And even with his modesty he even admitted that.
I also dont see Big Love, Never Going Back Again, Go Insane, Im So Afraid, Eyes Of the World, I know Im Not Wrong, Second Hand News. And absolutely nothing from the Recent Say You Will Album.

Hello, knock knock !! is anybody in there.'

In your opinion this line up sucks.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

This is the line up that i would like to see(even though it would probably not happen)
Why is it that when anyone says anything about not having LB in the band, its an affront to them.

There is mor to FM that LB.
Fleetwood Mac was there before LB and was there when he quit and will still be there as long as Mick and John still want to play.

No i have not been to many FM concerts , but after seeing 3 different line ups and owning all the bands cd's, i feel that LB would be no loss.

Even though i enjoyed the FM concert at Earls Court on the last Tour, it was by far the worst FM concert that i have seen.

Oh by the way, i felt 'Say You Will ' record was very poor.

Julian