View Single Post
Old 01-13-2003, 08:55 AM
Senior Ledgie

Hey Mac Fan!

Matt's right.....it is so easy to purchase Bekka's cd by simply mailing out a form you print from your computer. You don't even have to pay shipping charges (well, it may be included in the $20, but either way it's still a good deal).

That's the ONLY way I EVER order off the net. I don't mind sending in the request for an item, but that's when I receive an e-mail confirmation that the order was received and then I print out the invoice they send me and mail in my payment.

I NEVER NEVER NEVER give my credit card information over the net...I don't care HOW secure it may claim to be.

As for selling Bekka's CD exclusively via her website, that's exactly what Billy Burnette did when he released "All Night Long" and sold it EXCLUSIVELY here at The Penguin.

I agree that if you don't know about a person's website there's a good chance you can miss out an a CD if it's sold exclusively through that website, but all you can do is hope someone who DOES know about it will "spread the word" so other fans can visit the site and take advantage of exclusive deals!

Have a great day!
Michele