View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vicky View Post
Love the song. Love the album. Love Bekka.

If you like what you hear there, you should check out Bekka's contributions to the Bekka and Billy album and also her out-of-print solo album What's In It For Me. You can DL some MP3s from both albums at my Billy-Burnette.com website (I'll jump on the shameless self-promotion bandwagon, too). Just go to the albums page, click on the album cover and then click on any song title. It will take you to a page with lyrics and links to MP3 downloads of select tracks.
Great site, Miss Vicky. I checked it out and although it's "unofficial" it looks better than most official websites. And I am resolved to get the "Bekka and Billy" album. (I thought "Time" would have worked better if they were the only songwriters/singers on it. Christine should have done a solo album, which she originally planned to do.)

One quibble: You didn't mention Burnette's contribution to C. McVie's 1984 solo album: he co-wrote, sang, and played on "So Excited." After the sessions, he joined her and her studio band on tour.