Thread: Mri
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Unhappy

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one not comfortable in an MRI machine. (Well, not really glad; you know what I mean.) Right now I still don't know anything & it's been a week since my MRI, & I am really pissed off at the neurologist's office. After three times of trying to get someone to call me back for results of the MRI, the "medical assistant" finally called me back. I didn't want to have to go in there since I have a physical next week with my primary doctor (which I scheduled six months ago) & I'll probably have to take off to get blood drawn. But this woman said I'd have to come in & yes, I'd have to pay another $40 because it's an "office visit". They don't call over the phone in case I have questions. She said that she didn't have my results, but I had called the Imaging Dept. over where I had it done & they said that they sent the results last Thursday. The "medical assistant" insisted that they didn't have them. So someone is lying. This is the last time that this place sees me. I'm not going to any physical therapy either if it is a pinched nerve. In fact, I think next year, I'm going to switch my primary doctor to my husband's & get away from this particular hospital altogether.

Lee