View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Some recognition needs to be done:

JustCrazyLove - Thanks for the Set List. I know it's not easy, remembering all of those titles. I was trying to keep track of the Bob Seger set list back in 2007. You wanna hear the songs and yet you gotta keep focused, and write in the dark.... That was a lot of songs in LB's set list.

Michelej1 - Thank you for the running commentary. I am amazed that you had the guts to yell at him that the CD isn't out yet. ( ) I love impromptu stuff where he trades comments back and forth with the audience.

You brought some good insight about the songs which were chosen. I was ready to be disappointed, and then you told me why I should like the set list. Thanks. Also, thanks for the description of the T-shirts. (A photo from the waist down?) Did they have any autographed CD's or keychains or cheesy stuff....stuff, that I would really need and HAVE to buy?

Golden Braid - Like you, I would love to hear Tango the Night, but I suppose he has to play to the masses (or play what is familiar to the masses.)

I wonder if he'll be in the mood to do "requests" like he did last time? (At least little snippets of songs....like Johnny Stew.)

Come on Denver -- Sept. 24!

Last edited by Betsy; 09-08-2008 at 10:06 AM..