View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Betsy,

He used the pick for UTS and he did throw it into the audience. He also threw his towel into the audience and the same person who got the pick got the towel.

Lindsey does have some sort of gray ear things in his ears during the show.

Jimmy, before the show started, the security person told us if we stood, we should stand right in front of our seats and not approach the stage. Some people protested that Lindsey LIKES for us to approach the stage and play his guitar during GYOW. The security person said they were the venue's rules and she didn't want us at the stage, but she conceded that if Lindsey asked us to play his guitar, we should do it.

I don't like to stand anyway, so I didn't. The people around me did. Livia tried to test them before the show asking the people in back of her, "If I stand up, you aren't going to yell at me to sit down are you?" The guy never really gave her a straight answer. So, I got the impression he didn't really want her to stand. Still, several enthusiastic people timed their stand up dancing together, figuring that if a bunch of them did it, no one could get too upset. That seemed to work and towards the end of the show, most people were on their feet.

I think it was an enthusiastic crowd. Michele