View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Junior Ledgie

Smile Seattle

I loved the show! I won't rehash what everyone has already said, but I did want to add a funny tidbit to the storytelling of the night. Towards the end of the concert, long after GOS, he was introducing a new song (perhaps Did You Miss Me or maybe Treason?) and started talking about the new album. He seemed to get a little lost talking about it and then completely stopped talking when he couldn't remember the date or day GOS was being released. He looked over to Neal and then Brett and still no answer, he laughed nervously and then someone from the balcony yelled "Tuesday". Everyone laughed including Lindsey, he reitirated "Tuesday" and started playing. It was cute, spontaneous and funny.

I am cautious to drop into the fray on this but Kristen, who was just a couple rows in front of me, took pictures all night, some from her seat and most from down at the stage, house left. Par for the course, everytime I've seen her she's been taking pictures, I mean, she is a photographer after all.

One last thing, I miss being able to stand and dance to his songs. Do you have any idea how hard it is to dance while sitting down to IKINW? Sigh. I haven't been able to dance to that song since Spokane in 2004. I hate having to wait until GYOW to stand (dance).

Stepping off my soap box....I hope the rest of the tour is just as wonderful!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0601a.jpg (26.3 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by ducky627; 09-11-2008 at 04:00 PM..