View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I was just looking at this Rock Village interview Chris gave in 1998 and thinking that's exactly why I am owed a farewell.

She said, when asked if they would stay together after the tour:

Quote:
You can only speculate, really. We're taking it one step at a time. We don't really know ourselves yet. We're not taking any note of the managers or record companies or anything. We're concentrating on the five of us at the moment and seeing how we enjoy ourselves. We're doing this for each other and obviously doing it for a lot of fans. It's a coming together and a celebration. We can at least, at the end of this tour, kind of hug each other and put some positive closure to the last 20 years of what has been seeming hell and also the most uproariously wonderful times, too. But this way it's going to be a positive closure. And who knows? It may not be a closure.
I did not know it was the end. She didn't goodbye me. So, I'm all for her being at peace and happy, I suppose (really, their happiness isn't that important to me, when it conflicts with my own) but I want a one off concert finale. That's all I ask.

Michele