View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fannymac View Post
As far as Christine's album goes......he actually got his first batch of info from here....someone had posted something about Chris being in the studio, working on a new album. After some more digging around, he went ahead and listed it.
Oh.

That's too bad. Here's the thread where the rumour started that Chris was working on a new album:

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=36723

That thread was started by someone quoting a friend. But there was no real clue as to who the friend was and whether his information was reliable. I personally dismissed it at the time as a baseless rumour.

Now we have another second-hand report from someone who claims to know the guy at Pause & Play, and claims he acquired some sort of verification of the above baseless rumour from another unnamed source.

Wouldn't stand up in a court of law!

I think that if there IS a Christine release in the future, it's far more likely to be the 'In the Meantime' re-working that we have heard about from an identified, reputable source (Martin Wyatt).

I hope I'm wrong. I'd love a new Christine album, but I'm not holding my breath.