Old 02-26-2009, 09:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default The Tiny Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodyhead View Post
like librax said, it sounds like a goot time was had. lucky folks

I also hope they are encouraged to want to take the show on the road,

or at least make a live video/audio recording for us out here in the wilderness

the road is ha harsh task master and I would not blame them for a modest adventure

doodyhead, mel and vinnie
Yes it wold be great if they filmed and recorded the five concerts. At one point Mike Dodd said - that was very appropriately - following 'Dance On' - that they had recorded and listened to the first show in Leffingen in the band car on the way to Amsterdam, and said that it was like a sixties revival for them

Wouter thanks for the set list! But to me it was like they didn't quite follow it, especially at the end. I am looking forward to see your impressions of the concert. I was with two friends who don't know anything whatsoever about PG (or music for that matter), so it would be nice to get another opinion from someone who is actually knowledgeable about PG when you get the time.

For those who asked about guitar and equipment (which I don't know so much about) - I think he played a blue stratocaster and used a funny little chubby almost "retro design" amp that I have never seen before (please don't laugh at me for this description)!

I wish some 'reviews' from Leffingen, Tillbourg, Hamburg and the 66 concert in ? will appear here soon.

Ms Moose