Thread: Lindsey Pics
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 02:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Um, Michelle, what glasses? Could it be those hideous ones he was wearing in the only existing "chubby" picture I have ever seen of Lindsey (contrary to what many others may feel, Lindsey was never "chubby" to me during the Dance period. Yeah, maybe a little girth. Certainly heavier, but chubby? Put him next to any other guy and he'd be just an averagely built dude...that is such a misconception and I still shake my head every time someone says it)? They looked like some little child's Ray-Bans. They were all lopsided. But the picture? Priceless.
I'm not sure what picture you're referring to. I'm sure I've seen it, but I just can't visualize it.

Javier said Lindsey used to wear glasses and went to contacts and that made me laugh, because we have seen photos of Stevie in her glasses before, but is Lindsey the type that would never be caught dead in them?? Actually, I've worn contacts for a good 15 years now and have never even owned a pair of prescription glasses myself. It's not vanity so much as . . . I'd break them or lose them, I'm sure.

As for Lindsey's weight for The Dance, it's not that there was a lot of body mass. I just didn't like the way his face looked. Bloated. There are lots of people who weigh much more than that who look great. The distribution in Lindsey's face just didn't sit well with me. But, I'm just speaking relatively. I still think he looked great compared to anyone else and I was just so glad to have him back that the Tusk dog could have mawed half his face off and I wouldn't have cared, in the great scheme of things. I was so thrilled to have them together, I didn't know what to do.

I felt so bad in 1987 and I wasn't even connected to anything. I got news from periodicals and it wasn't timely. There was quite a publication lag time. If there had been an online community back then, talking about the break up in detail, I think I might have gone into some kind of depression.

Michele