View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagypsy79 View Post
Henley never chased druged up 14 yr. olds....I never heard that! I like Don Henley, I think he's got a beautiful voice. Yes he did take drugs back then, but hell it was the 70's and every rock star or bands did stupid things back then. Even Stevie. Stevie was a bigger coke-head than Henley was. Henley and the Eagles did more pot than anything, Stevie did coke. Henley hasn't had a hard life, I think in the end he turned out pretty good. He's a wonderful husband and father, a great humanitarian, and an outstanding environmentalist, a hard working guy and an outstanding songwriter. Sorry, but I like Henley. He's influenced me in as many ways as Stevie has through the music and supporting great causes and opening your eyes to so many things in life that life is beautiful and to also be careful what you wish for. I understand now what he ment when he said that.
I really can't say I know as much about Don Henley, I was just making a random mean comment on how unrecognizable Don seemed to be getting. Plus, I was making fun of Nico since she asked for it!.