View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 11:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
Outstanding, jaycee! We need more open-minded Ledgies like you!!!!

If you REALLY want to get adventurous, download the outtakes of the Behind the Mask sessions here:

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90...kes-69551.html

There are some great songs that didn't make the album (and should have), and vastly different versions of the songs that did....

Way to go, jaycee!

Edited to add: I know I've said it before, but on the outtakes there's a version of the title song with only Christine's voice and Mick's drums that would melt steel......
Yeah... I'm sure open-minded isn't always something that crosses people's minds when they read some of my posts! But I am always open to things, although I never hesitate to refute them if I think they're wrong. Anyway, I'm blabbing now!
Thanks for the outtakes! I'll get them within the next couple of days and have a listen.
Of course, I've now heard the album in its entirety, and I really liked it - I found many songs to be "Heart Of Stone" quality (well, by quality I mean enjoyable - I think that song needs to be remastered), so I was happy.
Btw I listened to Time as well last night, but I just found it to be very poppy overall, so I'm rather indifferent to it. I'm still glad I own it now though.
NB. Not necessarily in that order...