View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
Good grief, five pages here -- does that exceed the original poll in the Rumours Forum? Thumbs up for the poll choices listed!

Thanks for the great vids. I hate to admit I still haven't bought Time.
I'm not sorry to admit I didn't bother with the original (very predictable) poll in the other forum. All three voices are extraordinary. Bekka's voice has much more of a gospel sound than Stevie or Chris, but they're all uniquely recognizable and wonderful. And Homer if you refer to Stevie as a goat one more time I'm coming after you with my cane.

Also I wanted to say this, to StandbackStevie -- Please DON'T refer to your opinions or your posts as stupid. They aren't. There are no stupid fans here, just really really really really really really passionate ones. And passion's a beautiful thing isn't it?
Thank you for saying that I really love all the era's and all the members of fleetwood mac right from the begining since 1967. Fleetwood Mac is my favorite band and always will be. I love all kinds of music and artists and bands. I do have all the albums and cd's of fleetwood mac's except for the Time cd will plan on getting that one and give it a listen I am sure its great will be looking forward to listening to it. I love my Stevie and Chris too.