View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 View Post
YAYYYY i'm so glad you like me! LOL why don't you enjoy Red Rover? It's one of my favorites!
I didn't say I didn't like "Red Rover", I just said (although not as explicitly as now) I'm not sure if I like it yet or not. As much as that may not make sense, it's just how I feel about it.
As for the rest of the album... well, I did finish listening to it, although I was gradually paying less and less attention to it after the first half, basically because I was tired. However, I can remember that I quite liked the instrumentation of "Silver Girl", but the lyrics... Well, they stopped me from liking the song, basically.
As a side, I also listened to Behind The Mask earlier that night. I adore "In The Back Of My Mind", and love a good few songs on the album. Some others seem slightly too poppy for me to love as much, such as "Skies The Limit", but overall the album is great, and definitely something any FM fan should own (lest you be strictly into pre-Rumours material). However, I still don't care much for the '88 songs "ALAYF", "NQA", and "Paper Doll" (although I do like the latter from time to time).
NB. Not necessarily in that order...