View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 10:37 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
he was at my work yesterday. i didn't really get to chat with him, there wasn't even enough time for me to say YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEAKMAN'S WORLD, but i got to gaze into his science-y face and then watch him drive off in his prius. le sigh!
I love Bill Nye the Science Guy, so that is awesome, even if you didn't get to talk to him. I love him almost as much as I loved Mr. Wizard when I was but a wee Zombie.

In other news, I have to go to a wedding tomorrow. The ceremony is at 1, and then the reception isn't til 6. I could poke someone in the eye for this bit of poor planning, but whatever. Boy What Carries Things is best man, so I will get to make fun of him for having to wear a tux in an outdoor wedding in the middle of June in freakin' St. Louis.

If I end up tossed in the pond at the park where the wedding is, then you know why.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''