View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Name the celebrity you want to...

Bring back from the dead – JFK Jr. I'm convinced he was taken from the world for being too close to perfect.

Eat dinner with – Joan Baez. She's such a role model and an inspiration to me. I love the way that she thinks, the combination of passion, compassion, and art.

Get drunk with – Stevie Nicks, of course. I want to laugh together and hear all of her stories.

Smoke weed with – Bob Dylan. And as we smoke, I want us to listen to Jokerman and have him dissect it for me.

Go shopping with – Jackie Kennedy. F it, I'm bringing the entirety of Camelot back.

Fall asleep with – Bono. He can sing to me as he tells me about saving the world. I would never have sweeter dreams.

Just be best friends with – Kristen Stewart. Yeah, I said it. I don't know, I think we'd really click.

Talk to – Patti Smith. We've actually had a conversation, but it was just the typical fan sort of thing. She's so out of this world, and I want her to take me into her's.

Marry- Springsteen. What is there to say? He's just about the perfect man.

Have children with – Adam Levine of Maroon 5. I don't think I would ever want to have a conversation with him, but my oh my would he make pretty babies.

Be tutored by - I'm going to say Bob Dylan again.

Trade places with – Obvs. Steph.

Slap- Paris Hilton. I can't even talk about her to explain why. I don't want to be that angry right now.

Hug – Will Smith. He seems like such an authentically good man.

Go to a concert with – Patti Boyd. What better place for her to teach me her ways?

Be more like – Joan Baez for all the reasons above.

Be with forever – That's kind of uncomfortable.

Want to grow up to be like – Everyone listed
You're so like me