View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover View Post
I agree. The only songs I play from UTS are Down on Rodeo and Try for the Sun. Shut us Down I really love live, but I rarely play it on my Ipod.

I have to jump on the GOS train. As much as I love Lindsey's solo work, 'The Right Place to Fade" (I prefer the Twist of Fate title and version) was the Fleetwood Mac-ish/pop/rock song I was waiting for from him. Its a song that I can relate to and have loved for so long. The Twist of Fate demo is my most played song on itunes.

Love Runs Deeper and Gift of Screws were awesome live. I hope he plays them again when he tours.
I hope so too, but there are so many I want to hear live...all of Tusk, all of OOTC, all of GOS, most of GI, plus DOR and BTLH...I could never narrow it down!

And as long as we're discussing what he should play, I was bummed to see in the video from the 826LA benefit that he still is playing NGBA waaaayyyy to slow! My god, it was sublime during the SYW tour...perfect tempo...so sexy, but I really don't like it at this sappy pace ( I know this was discussed before, but I had to get it out ). Same with Trouble. Perfect in 2003/2004, but too slow now