View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I went with the "obvious" choice..."Hypnotized", but, it really could've been any of them. "Miles Away" was a 1-A choice...but really could've been an 8-way tie.

Just have to do a shout-out to John McVie for his work on this album...the bass lines throughout this album are phenomenal!! (especially "Miles Away", "Forever", "Keep On Going" & "Somebody")

It's just a crime that this lineup (and this album) didn't get the chance to be the "breakthrough" album it very well could have been had the subsequent tour been able to see to it's natural completion. I remember seeing them on Midnight Special and the post-airing buzz that was going around campus was quite surprising. (I overheard quite a few positive comments & conversations regarding Fleetwood Mac between classes that next Monday) I was working in a record store at the time, everytime I'd play Mystery To Me over the in-store sound system, at least one person would buy the album.